Here is a quick and easy summer grilling recipe. I love the contrast in the sweetness and spiciness of these chops. the ginger adds a bit of bit to them as well. I think y’all will really enjoy these.
- 4 Pork Chops
- 6 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Ginger, minced
- 3 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons cup Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Honey
- 3 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (adjust per taste)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Combine the garlic, ginger, brown sugar, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper in a small container.
- Place the pork chops in the container and cover in the sauce. Let marinade for at least 2 hours.
- Grill pork chops. Grill until sugar has caramelized and the chops have browned.
876 total views, 1 views today