This is one of the easiest small bites you can make for the kids, or yourself for a late night snack. I admit, I make up a whole tray of them sometimes and keep in fridge. Then I take out one or two at a time (or 4 or 6) and bake up for lunch or a movie night snack. The best thing of all is that you can make these from what you might already have in your refrigerator. I use my moms home made pizza sauce that she cans and sends home with me each time I visit. But you can use any jarred pizza or marinara sauce. And feel free to change out the pepperoni for sausage, bacon or any other meat you like.
- A square pizza dough in a roll (I used Pillsbury) you can find with canned biscuits
- 1 cup of marinara or pizza sauce
- 1 1/2 cup fine grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1-2 teaspoons dried garlic or Italian seasoning
Roll out your pizza dough into a large rectangle.
Spread the sauce of your choice
Cover with pepperoni or sausage
Sprinkle with cheese
Roll and cut into about 1 inches slices
Bake at 425 degrees for about 12 minutes or until browned on top. Serve with additional marinara or pizza sauce.