Are y’all wanting to try something else for your holiday dinner, or even in addition to your Turkey or Ham? Well try a pork roast. This recipe so amazingly tasty. The flavors from the apple and the cinnamon are an amazing addition to this “other white meat”. Let me know if you try it and how you like it.
- 2 pounds loin of pork
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small apple, peeled cored and sliced
- Trim all the visible fat from the roast.
- Place the meat on a rack set into a roasting pan.
- Sprinkle pork loin with salt, pepper and cinnamon
- Mix together the apple juice, sliced apple and Worcestershire sauce.
- Pour the apple juice mixture over the meat. Cover.
- Roast in a preheated 350 degree F. oven for about 70 minutes. Continue cooking and baste with pan juices for about 30 minutes or until glazed and the meat thermometer registers 145 degrees F.