- 3-1/2 pounds yukon gold potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup chopped red sweet pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons roasted garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup half-and-half, or light cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced spring onions
1. In a 4- to 6-quart slow cooker, combine potatoes, sweet pepper, garlic, and black pepper. Pour broth over all.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 8 to 10 hours or on high-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours.
3. Mash potatoes slightly with a potato masher. Stir in the cream, cheddar cheese, and the 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions.
3,910 total views, 0 views today