4 cups powdered sugar
4 cups flaked coconut
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup cold mashed potatoes (without added milk or butter)
1 pound chocolate or candy coating
1. Combine sugar, potatoes, coconut, vanilla, and salt and mix well.
2. Line a 9-inch pan with foil covered with a non-stick spray (or use butter or shortening on the foil).
3. Spread the mixture evenly into the pan, cover and refrigerate overnight.
4. Cut into 2 inch rectangles. Cover and freeze.
5. Melt the chocolate and dip the bars into the coating. Place on waxed paper to harden.
6. Store in an airtight container.
6,852 total views, 3 views today