- 1 lb ground sirloin
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic or 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 package mild chili seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste plus
- 1 (6 ounce) can water
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1/2 cup chopped black olive (optional)
- 1 (8 ounce) package hungry jack biscuits(10)
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown beef, onion& garlic until no longer pink.
- Drain off excess fat.
- Stir in flour and cook 1 minute.
- Stir in chili seasoning, chili powder,tomato paste,water, corn& olives.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to low and simmer covered for 10-15 minutes.
- Take biscuits out of tube and separate in half.
- Put bottom halves in the bottom of a 9" square pan or deep dish pie plate– I spray mine with Pam first.
- Spoon chili mixture over biscuits.
- Top with remaining biscuits torn side down.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 16-18 minutes until biscuits are brown and cheese is melted.
909 total views, 3 views today